Lean Six Sigma Projects
Here are some of the latest Green and Black belt projects being worked on at USDA:
Direct Premium Remittance System (DPRS)
- Streamline existing physical workflow to eliminate redundancy.
- Review staff alignment and duties to recommend improvements in efficiency.
- Improve customer service through more efficient processing.
- Progress and Completion
Goal Statement (Process Metrics)
- All common processes will be supported by a documented, integrated, streamlined, sustainable and transparent approach by FY 08
- All exceptions to common processes will be justified and approved through business case analysis by FY 07
- Design a means to measure and attain a high customer satisfaction level
- Reduce costs for managing the Grants Management process
- Reduce number of payment methods to two by FY 08